Through the request of Board Members Karen Agapay, Rey Paras and Kathleen Yambot and approval of Governor Teresita Lazaro, a rehabilitation project along the shoreline of Sampaloc Lake has been started with funding from the Provincial Government. Rip-rapping along the lakeshore in an area of about 50 meters below Efarca Village has been started in the month of December 2009.
- FSLF join the SELFIEs for #NOWPH Social Mobilization Project
- LLDA continues to ignore Fishcage Zoning & Management Plan for Sampaloc Lake
- LLDA Ordered immediate removal of Green Filter System from Sampaloc Lake
- Enjoy San Pablo City’s most visited Volcanic Craters
- GenY spearhead Campus Journalism Workshop