FSLF Director Bobby Azores participated in the National Conference on Wetlands, Climate Change Adaptation and Biodiversity Conservation held in Dumaguete City, Philippines from January 12-14, 2009. The conference brought together experts and stakeholders to develop a national policy on wetlands. It also set the stage for the development of a strategy and action plan for the wetlands that would incorporate concerns on biodiversity conservation and climate change adaptation. The conference was organized by the Society for the Conservation of Philippine Wetlands, Inc. with funding from the German Technical Cooperation.
- In lake cleanup, San Pablo folk join hands to find long-term solution
- Philippine church groups fight to save largest lake
- FSLF join the SELFIEs for #NOWPH Social Mobilization Project
- LLDA continues to ignore Fishcage Zoning & Management Plan for Sampaloc Lake
- LLDA Ordered immediate removal of Green Filter System from Sampaloc Lake